Care-A-Van Ministries, Inc.
Seeking to reach those in our community for the Kingdom of Jesus Christ
OUR MISSION IS TO SEE THE KINGDOM OF GOD REFLECTED HERE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN
- We are compelled to glorify God by being faithful stewards of all that He has entrusted to us
- By having a positive influence on all who come in contact with Care-A-Van Ministries
- By seeking out and serving the lost, the less fortunate and the hurting
- By partnering with all churches, working together for the purpose of sharing the love of God and spreading the good news of Jesus Christ.
Care-A-Van Ministries was established in May of 2000 to be a street outreach.
The Care-A-Van vehicles and
volunteers are the tools to bring prayer, compassion, love, hope, food and clothing to those in need.
To bring church to those in the community that otherwise would not receive the message of the
Good News of Jesus Christ.
• The Beast: future mobile church unit
• The Pantry: food/clothing distribution ministry
• The Bus: morning & evening prayer outreach
• The Behemoth: summer cookout/music ministry
Paul Ohlson - Founder/Director
Bridget Ohlson - Compassion Director
Michele Lawson - Support Coordinator
Ronald DeMena - Ministry Pastor
and most importantly,
all our amazing volunteers who give of themselves, to serve those in need in their community, throughout the year.